Electronic Paperwork Options
Due to the many ways that paperwork can be submitted, we recommend our drivers use the new and updated Trip Sheet. The new Trip Sheet allows drivers with a computer and printer to fill out their sheet on screen then print it. Click Here to download and use the new Trip Sheet.
Transflo Mobile is a convenient, on-the go solution that allows drivers to scan in documents whenever and wherever they want. This application can be used on both iPhone and Android Smart Phones. The BEST thing about this application is that it is FREE!
Android Phone Requirements:
The following requirements are set to ensure high quality document submission:
- Android 2.2 or higher
- 5MP Camera or better
- Auto-Focus Camera with flash
Designed for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S , iPhone 5 or above. Works with iPad 4 and iPad Mini but user MUST have sufficient light to take photographs. Does not work with iPad 2 or older, or iPod Touch because the camera resolution is too low for capturing typical POD's and trucking.
Transflo Now! is an alternate solution for those drivers that do not have a Smart Phone, but do have a scanner. All that's required is a computer (at home or on the road), a Twain compliant scanner (or multi-function device), and a high speed connection to the Internet.
- Open either the Google Play for Android or the App Store for iPhone and search for TRANSFLO Mobile.
- Download the application.
- Follow the on screen registration process. The application will ask for a valid email address, a the recipient ID (which is CRET), and your driver code. You will receive a confirmation email with an activation link. Click the lick to complete registration.
- You are now ready to scan in your documents.
Quick Tips for Optimal Images:
- Place document on a flat, dark or contrasting non-glare surface.
- Take picture in a bright, well lit environment.
- In dim environment, use flash.
- Bright light is required for poor quality documents, multi-part forms, carbon copies or documents on colored paper.
- Take a picture of the whole document filling the screen with the entire document to make barcodes more readable, you need to be about 14 inches away from the document and in some cases you may need to turn on flash.
- Wait for autofocus, then take the picture and wait until the picture is displayed on the screen.
- After taking photo, drag the orange cropping hand tool to frame the document.